This 30-day motivational journal is available for automatic download.
You don't know who you are or what you want if you've never taken the time to figure it out.
Use this journal with 30 days of daily prompts to help you stay motivated and give you the push you need. They will help you get to the core of who you are now, who you want to be, how your life will go, and what you need to get it.
I'm happy you decided to do the work to be a better you. You deserve it.
Ki’s journal is for you if:
· You need the motivational push to get clear on what you want.
· You don’t know what you want because you’ve never taken the time to really think about it.
· You can’t see yourself as this amazing woman because you don’t know who she is or how to become her.
· You’re ready to create an image of what you and your dream lifestyle looks like.
Why you need this?
· Journaling will be instrumental in helping you gain the clarity you need to make decisions and implement change faster.
· It will allow you to get the thoughts, wants, faded dreams, and goals out of your head.
· It’s something about seeing what you want to accomplish or what you want your life to look like on paper give you that boost to take action.
· It allows you to be vulnerable and honest with yourself to know who you are and what you want.
· You can’t move forward if you don’t know where you’re going.
How to use it:
· Give yourself a mental motivational pep talk.
· Write as if you’re talking to God or whoever you believe in about what you want and how to get it.
· Dream and envision yourself and your life without restrictions. Don’t worry about how it will happen only that this is what you want to happen.
· Work on creating small steps to change or create a plan of action to get what you want. Don’t just write what you want, write how you’re going to get it. One tiny step at a time.